Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Freakin' Funny

We spent the weekend in Wildwood with Aunt Mandi and total carb overload. Pancakes every morning for breakfast, mac-n-cheese for lunch, spaghetti for dinner and ice cream for dessert. I seriously think I gained about 5 lbs. Ugh. The weather was a tad cool, but beautiful and Mandi had lots of fun spoiling Georgia. Mermaid kite? Check. Sand mermaid tail on the beach? Check. Pink mermaid porcelain doll for Christmas? Check! At one point in the weekend Georgia said something funny and Mandi and I both laughed. "Pretty freakin' funny, huh Mom?" Georgia says. I know it's not exactly a nice word, it's really just a word employed for the purpose of avoiding f-bombs, but when she said that, we laughed even harder. We then explained that it's not a good word to use, even if it is freakin' funny and Mommy uses it a lot. Hughie's new favorite word? MINE. MINE. MINE.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That is freakin' funny. I came to your site yesterday and chilled out with your playlist. I think I sobbed when the Michael Buble song came on.

Keep it real.