Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A rare, peaceful weekend

G-Ro (despite her diagnosis with strep on Thursday) went to the beach with Mimi and Papa this weekend, so it was just Hughie, Chris and Me. I've forgotten how much easier life is with one child!! Holy crap. Especially one who doesn't talk! I took Hughie to Dutch Wonderland (just the two of us) and we could get on all of the little kiddie rides. It was just so nice to not hear, "Mom, I want to go on the roller coaster, Mom, I want to go on the roller coaster, Mom, I want to go on the roller coaster, Mom, I want to go on the roller coaster" the whole day. He is so much more mellow than Georgia. Don't get me wrong, he's getting more fiesty by the day (as Georgia did around 18 months), but he's just not even in the same league. Boys are EASY!!



No comments: