Monday, May 5, 2008

Filing for Bankruptcy

As I was powerwalking the mall today I noticed a huge sign that was plastered over a "store in progress" that read: COMING SOON, SEPHORA. It may as well have said: YOU WILL SPEND ALL OF YOUR MONEY HERE AND HAVE TO FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY. Any of you who know me at all know that I am a product junkie/whore. Makeup, lip gloss, body lotion, facial masks, I love it all. I can do without the expensive clothes, shoes and handbags, but bring on the enzyme peel and shimmer powder. Until now, I had to drive to King of Prussia or order online and wait for DAYS. Now that I will no longer have to travel or pay shipping costs, the prospect of instant gratification in going to the mall and pretty much being able to get any product that I desire is a little terrifying. I may have to boycot the mall altogether and in the winter that is pretty much sanity suicide. Why, Sephora, why?????????????????

No comments: