Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Playlist

As much as I LOVE cheesy country, I also love big hair bands. I had big hair and they had big hair, we all loved eyeliner and lipstick, so there was some obvious bonding on many levels. And yes, I did watch the finale to Rock of Love 2. I think that I lost quite a few brain cells, but it was worth it just to see Brett Michael's eye makeup. I know he's toned it down since the 80's, but for the love of all that is holy, can you back off of the headbands and cowboys hats? We all know that you probably have a receding hairline, or no hair at all, because you are what, like, 50 now? I think it's worse than a comb-over because at least the comb-overers are working with what they've got. And for those of you who don't know, Brett Michaels is from Bogie's hometown of Mechanicsburg, PA. I'm sure her chest is BURSTING with pride.




UPDATE: I must have missed this during my usual reading of CNN.com on Monday. Exerpt of an interview with Brett about Rock of Love 2:

Q: What are you hiding under that bandanna?

MICHAELS: My hair is combined of my hair and the finest extensions Europe has to offer. I do the show without it on all the time and they won't film me. They are like, "Put your bandanna back on. It is your image." It is my signature thing.

No comments: