Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Brown Tooth

A few weeks ago Georgia was fooling around on the sofa and she smashed her knee into her mouth, hurting her front teeth. There was plenty of screaming, but no blood, loose teeth or swelling, so I didn't think much of it. I noticed a few days ago that Georgia's right front tooth is now completely discolored!! It's a baby tooth and needs to stay in there at least another 3 years, so I'm not sure what the dentist will do. I'd rather them not do anything, but then Georgia will be walking around with a brown tooth. ARGH! I'm such a freak about keeping her teeth clean (and her dental hygienist has been VERY impressed with our efforts) and now she'll have a brown tooth.

Hughie is talking a lot more these past few days. This morning in my office he pulled a cone from the water cooler and looked at me and said, "water?" Plain as day. I didn't even know he knew the word! And last night his babysitter Brandon (Hughie LOVES him) said that he said "bubbles" too. Vocab explosion. Well, a vocab blast anyway. I think he'd be talking up a storm if he didn't have a binky in his mouth all the time.

No comments: