Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why I am a bad friend . . .

So I have this friend Beth who is easily the sweetest, most thoughtful person on the planet. For example, a few weeks ago she sent Georgia a super-cool hair accessory with a card, fo rno reason other than that's how she rolls. Georgia's worn that "fairy hair" accessory pretty much every day since then. I went to law school with Beth and she, Bogie and I were pretty much inseparable. Now she lives far away in Ohio and you would think that the least I could do is remember her birthday? Right? You know what's coming. I forgot. How is that possible, you ask? Because I would honestly lose my head if it weren't attached. Regardless, Beth, I ask for your forgiveness and want everyone on the internet (well, the 3 people who read this blog) to know that I WANT TO WISH YOU A VERY LATE BUT VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I LOVE YOU.



No comments: