Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weary Travelers

We haven't been home for three weekends in a row and I am tired! Lst weekend we had an amazing time with Zach, Becky, Riley and McKenna in Wildwood. We could not have asked for better weather and the kids had a blast. Becky took most of the pictures, so I will post them when she gets them to me.

This past weekend we were in Bellefonte to see Glo's new house and it is AMAZING. It's basically the perfect house, exactly as I would have set things up if I could start from scratch. Congrats Glo! We also got to see my niece Evelyn, who never ceases to amaze me. She is FULLY verbal and not yet 2. I'm talking non-stop multi-word sentences! Georgia was really verbal, but Evie just blows me away. She is also so sweet and loving. It was great to see her. I wish I would have taken some pictures or video clips. At one point, Hughie just couldn't stop hugging Evie. He just kept going back for more and it was so sweet.

Here are some recent pics that I had taken at Picture People. I only really like the close-up of Hughie, but the others are ok. Georgia's hair is getting really long and we're trying the whole barette thing again, we'll see how long I last this time.




No comments: