Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pile o' Poop

Last night we were in the playroom with the kids getting them ready for bed and debating about whether to bathe Hughie. Chris always prefers to err on the side of too dirty and me, too clean. We take off all of his clothes and diaper to "air everything out." He's dancing around naked and next thing I know Chris is laughing and yelling for wipes. I look over at Hughie and there is a VERY substanital (and surprisingly tidy) pile of poop in the middle of the playroom floor and Hughie with his hand in it. He didn't get far, just a little on his hands and face (BARF), so I got my chance to bathe him! It's just so like him to stealthly drop a load on the floor without any warning at all. He's so lucky he's cute.


We also bought this vanity at Restoration Hardware last night for the new master bath. You likey??

No comments: