Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sephora is the DEVIL

And I love it. I hit the new store for the first time to night and it was like a little piece of heaven on a stick. My new BFF Judy (Sephora Color Expert) and I had lots of fun trying new things. I schmoozed the crap out of everyone and got all sorts of awesome samples. And I LOVE SAMPLES. I am trying a the new Stila Cherry Crush lip stain, I'll let you know how it goes. As for the rest of my purchases - just the same old amazing Laura Mercier products. I'm not sure that I'll ever stray from my SPF 20 tinted moisturizer and primer. I just wish that I wasn't allergic to pretty much every mascara under the sun because I would love to become a mascara whore. But alas, that will never be. Don't feel sorry for me, my mascara allergies keep me grounded. How much would I absolutely adore a part-time job at Sephora?

No comments: