Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I hate msn

I'm sure that my regular blog readers (all three of you) have noticed that you can't access my msn blog recently. I am still investigating why I can't access it, so in the mean time I'm creating a new blog. If I ever "find" my blog, I promise to back up the entire thing. As of now, if it's gone, it's gone forever - I have no back up. It's really tragic, actually. But the show must go on . . .

Poor Hughie. He and Chris were so sick this weekend. Hughie wasn't really miserable, just a bit lethargic. He was feeling a bit better this morning. We were watching a Barbie Fairytopia movie as I was styling Georgia's hair. I leaned over to slap some mousse in Hughie's hair and Chris pulled him away. He said, "the poor kid has vaginal cream on his butt (for a yeast infection), he's watching Barbie Fairytopia and now you want to add volume ot his hair?" I still managed to wrangle Hughie away from his Daddy and mousse up his hair a la George Clooney.

Georgia wants a baby sister. Last week as we were passing the Women and Babies hopspital where Georgia and Hughie were born, Georgia pointed and exclaimed,"Mommy look, there is where we get babies. Can we go get a baby sister?" I immediately flashed back to those couple of weeks after Georgia's delivery that I walked with a cane and thought, two is a GREAT number. Then I saw a helicopter landing at the hospital, presumably to transport a very sick baby to Hopkins or Hershey and I said a quick prayer of thanks for my healthy babies.

No comments: