Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hughie is ready to play!

The past few days have provided a few opportunities for Hughie to play with "big" kids other than his sister. Last night Max and Kimon were in the basement with Hughie playing and Chris said that he was in absolute heaven. He wanted to be right in the thick of things and if he got knocked down, he'd pop right back up and keep playing. This is the complete opposite of my overly cautious and shy Georgia, particularly at that age. I still can't get over the fact that my children have such opposite personalities!

And a quick shout out to Peter who could not join us last night because he is recovering from a plastic golf club induced concussion. We sure live on a tough block! I may have to start sending my kids out to play in helmets.

No comments: