Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Like it Dirty

Last night I got the kids in bed and nestled down in the couch to watch American Idol. Given the fact that I absolutely hate commercials (and there were SO MANY), I started flipping through the guide and see that 'Dirty Dancing' is on. Dirty Dancing is one of those movies that I HAVE to watch to the end, no matter what, and then dance around the living room(whilst dreaming of taking ballroom dancing classes with my husband - yeah right). It was especially heart warming to watch a young and vibrant Patrick Swayze do his thing. He's very Hugh Jackman-like in that he's HOT, he can dance, he can sing and he's been faithfully married to the same non-Hollywood woman forever. Kudos to you, Patrick, for be an amazing person.

Despite the almost painful amount of cheese involved in the movie, it truly is one of my all time favorites and I'm not afraid to admit it.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I still love Dirty Dancing too. I am so glad I am not the only one out there