Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Best of You

The other night as I was tucking Georgia into bed I told her that I loved her more than anything and that she was my best friend. I was getting a little teary when she responded, "I'm the best of you, Mommy." I don't think she meant to say that, but it was the sweetest thing. She is the best of me and Chris. I'm still in awe that we created this amazing little person.

As for Hughie, he's got lots of new words. "Let's go!" is his favorite phrase. Other new words are shoes, 'nana (banana), choo-choo, and bink (binky). We had his 18 month check up today and he is getting bigger. He's still not as tall as Georgia was, but he's a string bean like her. 60% for height and 20% for weight!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That is perhaps the sweetest thing one person can say to another. Even better coming from your sweet baby. Love it!