Monday, January 26, 2009

4th Folder - 4th Picture

The 4th Folder - The 4th Picture

I've been tagged by Stacey!!
Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.

I tag Angie, Emily, Lauren and Carrie! I would have tagged YOU, Becky, but you don't have a blog. ;)

The following is a picture of Georgia's BFF Riley and her mom Becky. We were having a Valentine's Day party at the girls' daycare when they were in the Tadpole room (2 year olds). Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ohhh, this evil, evil game. I'm on it, although blogging it may land me on the stand, if you will. Let's see what I come up with . . .

Stacey Wilson said...

I love Becky!! Great picture! Isn't this fun ;)