Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sexiest Man Alive

So I'm perusing cnn.com today and they have a teaser that People has named the Sexiest Man Alive for 2008. Immediately I thought HUGH JACKMAN. Please be Hugh Jackman, please be Hugh Jackman, please be Hugh Jackman. No more of this Brad Pitt crap, I want a hottie this year! Matt Damon last year, are you kidding me? Seriously? The link took forever and then, there he was. The second cutest Hugh alive.






And you know why he's the sexiset man alive (besides his gorgosity and accent)? He's been happily married to a non-model for a LONG TIME and the only time you see him in the tabloids is when he's frolicking shirtless on the beach with his kids. He's a triple threat (yes, he sings and dances too) and a good dad? Brad Pitt and George Clooney can't hold a candle him. His wife's reaction to his being named the Sexiest Man Alive? "I could have told them that years ago." Love it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

My mom thought Jack Black had been named the Sexiest Man Alive. Too funny!