Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm back

So last night I finally got internet set up at my house. Unfortunately I can't blog at work, so now I will try to catch up with my blog at home. The last few months have been the most insane of my life! It's all a blur but I did manage to get moved into and set up in the new house. I LOVE it and can't wait for the spring so we can get out, play in the park and meet the neighborhood kids. I also started a new job clerking for Harry Ness and I love that too. It's really busy and all new stuff (family law), but we're having a lot of fun and I'm learning a lot.

In a nutshell, I'm a much happier person than I have been in a long, long time.

Right now we're knee deep in girl scout cookies and big boy underwear. Hughie is really doing great with the potty training and demands his "prisasee" (privacy) in the toilet. There has never been a tinier or cuter butt adorned with the spiderman cartoon. However, the terrible twos have arrived for Hughie. Heaven forbid I get a gogurt out of the fridge that he planned to get or take his jacket out of locker at school. "I DO IT!!!" And lots of temper tantrums and tears. Fun, fun!

Georgia has been great. She's so sweet and caring. She and Hughie bicker a lot, but she also spends a lot of time caring for Hughie and making sure he's ok. She's doing wonderfully with numbers and counting, and her reading improves every day.

My only complaint right now is this freaking snow. I have some crazy cabin fever and can't wait for spring!! Bring on the warm and the flowers.

No comments: