Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yes, but Jason is cuter!

So Georgia has a crush on this York Revoultion player named Jason Aspito. She's never met him, so I have no idea why she's singled this guy out for her affection. Last week we were at a Revolution game in which Keoni received the team MVP award. When we got home my Mom said, "I am just so proud of Keoni! Everyone voted him as their favorite player on the team." Georgia's response? "Yeah, I'm proud of Keoni, but Jason's cuter." I'm not even kidding. I almost peed my pants. The girl is FIVE YEARS OLD!! When we told Keoni at breakfast the next morning he thought it was hilarious and Georgia blushed like crazy. I've never seen her blush before! So now we really tease her every time we're at a game and Jason is up to bat.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Well, you have to give it to her. He is cute ; )