Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Memories

We had a wonderful week full of family, gifts and lots of food. I'm sure my thighs will be paying for it for the months to come! However, it was great to see all of our family and friends. The kids are having a blast with all of their new gifts and I spent the day today doing absolutely NOTHING productive. I'm thoroughly exhausted and looking forward to having nothing to do in the coming months! And for the record I SWEAR that next year my children will wake up at HOME with presents resting under a real, live tree. I"m not sure how long I can pull off that, "Santa dropped off presents early at Mimi's for you."

As great as Christmas was this year, without my Mom-mom for time in 33 years, it wasn't the same. I have a feeling that it will be quite some time before the hole in my heart heals.

Here are some photos from the past week:

Checking out the trains and lights at Dutch Wonderland:


Making cookies with Mimi:



Keeping Pop company:




Santa and toys!




Hughie loves Maya:



Uncle Bill is 50!




Other stuff:










1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Looks like you had a FABULOUS holiday! BTW, I LOVE your family picture. What a beautiful family!