Monday, January 17, 2011

Florida 2010

Right after Christmas we left for Florida. I wish i could tell you that the weather was AWESOME and that both kids didn't get double ear infections, but then I'd be lying. I think that I am cursed. This is three trips in a row with record low temperatures! But we got to hang with Mimi, Papa, Aunt Patricia and Uncle Josh and we had a great New Year's Eve, complete with a sparkling grape juice, Dick Clarke and fireworks on the beach. And we got to go to Lion Country Safari too. the kids loved that! We're headed back down in March for our first Dinsey Cruise, so keep your fingers crossed for good weather!

One funny story to share about Hughie. We were at the Ramp eating shrimp when a large breasted, tight clothed, heavily made-up, but very pretty girl walked in. As I watched all the men rubberneck as sha walked by, I noticed Hughie did the same! It really made me laugh. I had no idea it started so young. ;)








No comments: