Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wow, I am a posting slacker!

Summer seems to be flying by, I can't believe it's August. We've been having a great summer, by most accounts, with lots of time at the pool. We joined Green Valley Pool this summer and have been enjoying a lot of time there! The kids are also taking private swim classes at the YWCA and are making tons of progress. Georgia is doing a pretty solid front crawl and Hughie can jump into the pool and swim about 10 feet without any sort of flotation device. It's amazing to me! We've also gone to Raystown and although it was a really HOT night to go tent camping with two small children and we pretty much didn't get any sleep, we had fun on the lake in the boats, fishing and jet skiing!

And I guess it's time that I officially introduce my boyfriend to the internet. He's that guy that's been lurking in the background of the pics I post here and is actually in my profile pic on my facebook page, which is a big deal! Chuck is a sweet and honest guy who has restored my (horribly damaged) faith in men and has been very patient with me during what has been and CONTINUES to be a very difficult time in my life. He makes me laugh like crazy and in the words of Taylor Swift has a "smile that could light up this whole town." It's certainly been lighting up the West End these past 6 months. ;) And he adores the children, something that comes so easily to him, is so important to me, and I am shocked to have found so soon. I wasn't looking for him, but I am so grateful that found him!





No comments: