Saturday, April 3, 2010

To My Girls

You know who you are. Those amazing women in my life who support me and help keep my head above water. I feel like I have been such a slacker friend these past few months!! Yes I've barely had time to put pants on in the morning, but I want you all to know that I miss you and I do think about you. Betsy and Suz, congrats on your nuptials, you are both gorgeous and deserve to be deliriously happy. Lauren, what the hell? Where are you and why have we not gotten together to drink margaritas? Steffy, I can't believe how fast your babies are growing and how handsome they are. Beth, you look way to good to be pregnant with your third child and that is why I haven't called you. Jealousy. Emily, when's this year's trip to PA? Jodi, we'll catch up on Wednesday, we're going completely trash blonde for the srping and summer. Ashley, I still haven't met the puppies?!?!?! Let's work on that. Paige, you are awesome. That is all I have to say about you. Angie, I want to see the new place when you have a minute to spare between three kids and two jobs. Bree, COME VISIT ME. Kara, I hope you are still alive and your boys haven't buried you in a pile of chicken nuggets and sand toys. Bil, I'm here for you always. Kerry and Elene, Lancaster isn't THAT far away. Ok?? I need decorating help. Call me people. And I will try to call you back. Love you all.

No comments: