Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer in Pictures

Well, we've had a crazy summer with lots of major changes and adjustments. However, we've also had lots of fun at the beach, Revolution games and with friends. I've been taking a lot of pictures with my new iphone, so I wanted to post them here. I'm better about getting them on Facebook because I can upload them so easily from the phone.

Also, tonight is Hughie's first night in his big boy bed. I am putting Hugh and Georgia in the same bedroom and I spent the weekend cleaning out Jason's old room (aka the "workout room"). I hauled at least 10 leads of crap up the steps and then Mimi took it the rest of the way to the curb via golf cart.

I got Hughie a race car bed with Lightning McQueen sheets. He spent the weekend with Grandma, so he hasn't seen it yet. I can't wait for him to see it! I know tomorrow morning at 5 a.m. when he comes to wake me for the day I will regret my decision to upgrade to the big boy bed from the crib, but eventually he will adjust. Georgia seems to be really excited about sharing a room with Hughie. She's had a tough time sleeping by herself this summer, so hopefully this will help. We shall see . . .







1 comment:

betsy said...

I miss you guys! I can't wait to see you!!!! xoxo