Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Georgia's First Tooth and Other Stuff

I just got back from a mini-vacation to Tampa. It was my first time flying childless in FIVE YEARS. You people with no kids have it so freaking easy!!! It was so easy I found myself seeking out women traveling alone with children to help.

While I was gone, Georgia lost her first tooth. It was really loose before I left, but I was hoping it would hold out until I returned. This was my first "first" of Georgia's that I missed and it was very sad for me. However, I know there will be more teeth. Apparently Georgia was eating celery at Grandma's and then went to show off her VERY loose tooth and it had vanished. She was told that the tooth fairy must have come and gotten it (rather than explaining that it was probably floating in her stomach next to some partially chewed celery). And even though the tooth fairy had already come to get the tooth, Georgia had to wait until she was alseep to get money under her pillow for the tooth.

Here are some more pics from our visit with Aunt Beth and her sweet boys.






1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey babe, Love your pix. what is your new email address